Pon - Pet 8.00-20.00
Mon - Fri 8.00-20.00
+385 (0)20 400 500
Dermatology – The skin is one of the largest organs in the human body. It serves as a protection against microorganisms, regulates body temperature, is a sensory organ, has an active role in the immune system and protects against disease.
Diseases and changes such as warts, fungal infections, benign growths, dermatitis, acne, rosacea (redness on the face), psoriasis, pigmentation disorder, dog tumors and the like.
Therefore, skin health care is primary, and the Department of Dermatology of the Marin Med Polyclinic in Dubrovnik will provide patients with complete care in the treatment of dermatological diseases. Top and modern equipment together with high-quality staff enables quick diagnosis and treatment of all types of dermatological diseases.
It is recommended that you perform dermatological examinations for unusual changes in the skin, mucous membranes, scalp or nails. Thus, the potential disease is detected in time and thus adequate treatment is started.
The expert team at the Marin Med Polyclinic will assess the dermatological condition and will carry out treatment based on modern research and technology proven in dermatology and venereology.
We guarantee you fast service and professionalism with our doctors. In the dermatological clinic of the Marin Med Polyclinic, you will receive a diagnosis of the disease and the condition of the skin, dermatological treatment of the skin, treatment of venereological diseases and fast and efficient treatment.
Diagnostic estimated by a doctor
- bacteriological and mycological treatment (native and culture)
- biopsy of skin changes (Punch or Deep)
- WOOD lamp
- allergy testing – PRICK and EPIC tests
We offer you a wide range of services in the following areas of treating dermatological illnesses
- dermatological examination
- venereal examination
- trichology (problems related to damaged scalp)
- phlebology (treatment of chronic wounds)
- removal of skin pigmentation, lentigo, melasma, actinic changes on the face
- nail conditions
- removal of benign polyps
- treatment of acnes
- diagnostics and follow up of moles using dermatoscopy accompanied by photo documentation
- diagnostics and planned treatment of skin cancer through radio surgery and excohleation