Orthopedics or orthopedic surgery is a branch of surgery that deals with the study and treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons use operative and non-operative procedures in the treatment of muscle and bone injuries, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, various infections, all types of tumors and congenital disorders.
Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of the spine, muscles and joints and sports injuries, as well as surgical procedures. Specialist examinations and ultrasound diagnostics. Treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Cartilage treatment and transplantation. Pediatric orthopedics, ultrasound of children’s hips.
Procedures are performed under local, regional or general anesthesia. After the operation, the patients are recovering in the day hospital of the polyclinic.
- Specialist examination and ultrasound diagnostics
- Musculoskeletal degeneration and injury treatment
- Treatment of joint degeneration and cartilage grafting
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Child hip ultrasound
Surgical procedure – knee
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- meniscus surgery
- knee ligament reconstruction
- cartilage surgery (toileting, microfractures, cartilage grafting)
Surgical procedure – elbow
- Arthroscopic elbow surgery
- tennis elbow
- elbow contractures
Surgical procedure – shoulder
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- painful shoulder surgery
- shoulder tendon reconstruction and unstable shoulder repair
Surgical procedure – other
- Arthroscopic surgery of ankle and ligament reconstruction
- arthrodesis surgery
- Corrective osteotomies of the lower extremities
- Full and partial joint replacement
- minimally invasive procedure
- Corrective surgery on foot and hallux valgus procedures