Pediatrics is a branch of medicine that focuses on child development starting from birth to adolescence.
The basic task of pediatrics is to protect children’s health and prevent any potential diseases. Pediatrics of the Marin Med Polyclinic, headed by Dr. Mirela Čurlin, provides all outpatient care services for children of all ages. The space is maximally adapted to the youngest patients so that they and their parents and companions feel as comfortable as possible.
In the pediatric outpatient clinic of the Marin Med Polyclinic, a professional team composed of pediatric specialists together with nurses strive to offer a satisfactory service to each patient. Together with the warm atmosphere and professional approach, we try to make examinations as painless as possible for children.
General and preventive pediatrics services for healthy and acutely and chronically ill children at the Marin Med Polyclinic
– Medical check-up of the newly born and babies following the regular program
– Medical check-up of the kindergarten children
– Vaccination following the regular and extra vaccination calendar with program vaccines as well as elective ones
– Counselling on babies’ nutrition
Acutely ill child:
– Fast laboratory diagnostics (CRP, FBP from a finger, urine)
– Fast microbiological findings (fast test on strep, fast test on RSV, adenovirus, and rotavirus as well as a fast test on flu)
– Possibilities of all other laboratory tests
– Acute illness treatments: inhalations, iv rehydration, iv or im therapy