The basic pediatrics’ duty remains to protect children’s health and prevent illnesses from developing. Marin Med Clinic’s pediatrics department, headed by Dr. Mirela Čurlin offers all types of surgery accommodating services for children of all ages. The ambiance is designed to adapt to our youngest patients to ease off their visits and make them and their parents as comfortable as possible in a pleasant surrounding.
Stated below are general and preventive pediatric services for healthy and acute and chronically ill children.
– Medical check-up of the newly born and babies following the regular program
– Medical check-up of the kindergarten children
– Vaccination following the regular and extra vaccination calendar with program vaccines as well as elective ones
– Counselling on babies’ nutrition
Acutely ill child:
– Fast laboratory diagnostics (CRP, FBP from a finger, urine)
– Fast microbiological findings (fast test on strep, fast test on RSV, adenovirus, and rotavirus as well as a fast test on flu)
– Possibilities of all other laboratory tests
– Acute illness treatments: inhalations, iv rehydration, iv or im therapy